Have you ever wandered what kind of cameras, lenses, lights (and generally speaking gears) do a photographer use to take and work his pictures?
I've always been curious about it, and I also think that sharing our working tools is a great way to connect with others! That's why I want to share my own gear with everyone!
I only use FUJIFILM cameras and lenses for every kind of work or project. I once was a Canon user but the extreme XTRANS sensor quality, the great construction materials and the reduced size of this mirrorless system literally stole my heart.
Currently I've got 3 cameras and 6 lenses I switch depending on the particular needs I'm going yo have.
- FUJIFILM X-PRO2: My beloved studio camera, which I mostly use to shoot portrait, fashion and commercial photography.
- FUJIFILM X70: This little baby is my silent and reliable street camera, I never leave it at home when I go out for a walk.
- FUJIFILM X-T1: The "jack of all trades", always with me in studio or when I go for a specific street session.
- FUJINON 14mm ƒ 2.8: I use this lens for commercial landscapes and creative portraiture, sometimes also for street
- FUJINON 23mm ƒ 1.4: One of the lenses I'm very fond of, great for studio and street photography. Huge creative applications thanks to his really wide ƒ.
- FUJINON 35mm ƒ 1.4: Another bright lens I use for studio street and purposes.
- FUJINON 56mm ƒ 1.2: My definitive portraiture and fashion lens, sharp even at 1.2 and with a wonderful bokeh.
- FUJINON 60mm Macro ƒ 1.2: Another lens I mostly use to take close up portraits or fashion pics
- FUJINON 16-55 ƒ 2.8 WR: The perfect lens to work with on a location without having to bring with me all the other optics. Also great to shoot events.
Here's my typical set up during a studio&location shooting or a street photography session: